Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day #23

Good evening folks. I would like to say I'm feeling great, but I'm not. Feet and back are on fire, have been all day. The worst is my feet. Really, how can I stay off of them? Hopefully they'll feel better in the morning, especially since I work tomorrow morning!
So, Shred report. Today was day #8 of Level 2. It's still tough, but I am determined to make it through the next 2 days. I am so sick of plank work it's not even funny. My challenge to myself this morning was to finish the final ab circuit with only one break. I did it! A 2 beat pause down on my knees. I should have pushed myself. Soon as I got back to it, she did the final count! I'll make that my goal for tomorrow.

It's been a long week. The boys have their last day of school tomorrow, then Spring Break. I think we all need the break. We have family coming this Easter weekend too! Can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. sorry to disappoint you hun -- but get used to the plank.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say it ain't so! I just read your post about Level 3.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still doing, "The Shred"? I've just stumbled across your postings, and have been encouraged to continue with the program; I am on day 7.

    ReplyDelete