Friday, April 2, 2010

Day #24 ( yesterday)....Day #25 today.....

I am done Level 2!!!!! Yesterday was Day #9, today, thankfully, was Day#10. I will not claim that I have mastered all the exercises. There are just some things my knees will not let me master, but I didn't let it stop me. I am pretty sure any workout that Jillian puts together will never be easy for me...or pretty....or in any way coordinated. I am just impressed I have stuck with the Shred this long. Generally I throw in the towel after a week or so. 
Now, Monday is Level 3. My friend Heather ( Great blog) ( who says I am crazy), has just begun Level 3. Her first try she hated it, but gave it another chance, and she liked it. She hated Level 2, where I liked it better than Level 1.... I sure hope I make it through with a minimum of pain and suffering. Hope does spring eternal ( so says Coach on this season of Survivor).

It's not only Day #25 since the working out began, but it's also the Easter long weekend. My parents and my sister are here, and I am very happy to have them. I may blog a little less, but I'll be sure to fill it all in when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment