Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day #31...Wow, Really?

So, just over a month ago I started making my way to a healthier me. I'm going to be honest here...I didn't really think I would still be doing it. I mean, look at my track record. I have given up on every attempt at losing weight I have tried over the last few years.
Now, I can't say there's been much in the way of loss. However, there have been gains. My muscle tone is improving, which I love! (Muscles are hot!) I have had gains in my energy level, my stamina... and my confidence may not be soaring just yet, but it is definitely hovering above ground level!

Today was Day #3, Level 3 of the Shred. I'm not feeling too bad. My thighs are only quietly groaning in protest when I get into a squat position. Oddly, it's my hands that hurt today. That plank exercise where you hold yourself on the dumbbells are hard on them. I need bigger weights so my hands aren't so crunched up...but I don't think I can lift anything heavier.

Day 4 tomorrow...look out Amazon, I'm gonna catch you!

No comments:

Post a Comment