Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Days #35&36.....Wishing for Spring

Oh, Spring, the season or rebirth and snow....wait, what? Snow, it's a dirty word this time of year. More of an expletive than a description of the weather. We're presently bracing for yet another blast of that stuff. The kids have their fingers and toes crossed hoping for a snow day ( today was their second day back after Spring Break), and I'm hoping it just blows by.
One week and hubby will be home. The kids are missing him, especially Sihdney. " I miss Daddy!" is what I get every time I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do. She's come to it late, but she's finally a Daddy's girl. 
Okay, Shred report( I'm sure you're all quivering in anticipation). Yesterday and today were days #6 and #7 of level 3. The end is in sight and I CAN'T WAIT! I am so tired of shoving Jillian into the DVD player every day. I don't want to do anymore plank work! I've had some small success in weight loss and loss of inches. I had really hoped for a more noticeable result, but I'll take what I have achieved and be pleased. 
Next week, new workouts and new challenges. The big bonus with doing the Shred is I know exactly what I have to do, and how much time I need to do it. Guess I'd better get planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment