Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day #16...Shred Day #15.....

I was up before 6am today. Worried about going to the school about Behn's problems with Mrs. Gr.3 yesterday. So, I figured since I was up, it would be a good time to Shred. Burn off some nervous energy and calm my nerves.

Runners on, both bras on, ceiling fan on..... today was Day #3 of level 2. Oh my, parts of me hurt that haven't hurt since, ummmm, ever!I am starting to actively dislike the sound of Jillian's voice. I had to go down on my knees during the plank/oblique exercise at the end, my shoulders just refused to hold me up. I finished, and felt a small bit of satisfaction having done it. Nope, I take that back, I was very happy with my efforts.

I feel pretty good right now, more awake than I thought I would for sure. My muscles hurt, and my back is very sore from tweaking it the other day at my cleaning job.
Won't stop me, I'm in the groove. 16 days and no break from working out, no excuses! Well, I still make the excuses, as I'm putting on my workout gear. Then I stand up and get my arse moving.
Hether  called me crazy today for saying I preferred Level 2 to Level one. I know she said it with love, and I tend to agree I've lost a few pieces of my mind. I still stand by what I said though. This level is HARD, but I like it better. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'd rather do level 1...even with all the skipping and jumping jacks!

    I'm scared of level 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me to, but I have 7 more days of Shred ahead.

    ReplyDelete