Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day #6.... Meltdown

Did everyone Spring Forward? I hate the time change. For the first few days I feel like I'm always a little behind.
So, it's Sunday Morning. For years my routine has been sleeping in, and generally not doing much. Today was a turning point, I think. I did sleep in a bit ( even later than my body thought, due to time change), and I really had no intention of working out. I still have a cold, I'm congested...I feel pretty crummy. Before I really thought about it though, I was changing into my workout clothes and getting myself a glass of water!
I decided to try my new dvd, Jillian Michaels "Yoga Meltdown". I wanted a change from the Shred, and for some reason, I thought it might be a bit of a break....it was not. I was shaking ans sweating about 10 minutes into the 30 minute workout. It's certainly a different burn the the Shred, but burn it does!
I'm proud of myself today. I tried something new, and I succeeded! It surely was not smooth or graceful, and I may have fallen over a couple of times , but I didn't quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment