Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day #15.....Bummed but Bouncing Back!

 Tuesday is weigh-in day for me. I got up and hit the scale..... down .05lbs. Ok, it's a loss, and any downward momentum is a good thing. I also got out the tape measure.....down  and inch in the abdomen and hips, and one inch in the thighs . Pretty good. I guess. I wanted more! ( Don't we all.) 
So, here's where I remind myself that this is not going to happen overnight. It's a "journey". Bleck. ;o)  Seriously though,the results of the the changes I'm making will show, I just have to be patient. Certainly not one of my strengths. 

I did get up and Shred this morning. Level 2, Day #2. OUCH! It hurt a lot more today than yesterday. Maybe I pushed it a little after seeing my weight this morning...maybe I was a wee bit over confident after "liking" it yesterday. Anita is my new BFF this week. I am also enjoying the Amazon's discomfort with level 2...it's petty, but watching her struggle through makes me feel a teeny bit better.

1 comment:

  1. I like it too -- watching her push down Jillian's arm when she says "Bring your knees up to here"...makes my morning.

    And don't be bummed. 1 inch is some SERIOUS change! The weight thing -- I never care too much about those numbers...think of it as muscle gained rather than a "barely there change"...that is, after all, what's happening!

    ReplyDelete