Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day#3....The Shred

Today is my busiest day this week, and when I went to bed last night, I had half decided that I wouldn't have time to work out this morning. My alarm went off at 6:20. I wanted to hit the snooze and roll over, get another 1/2 hour of sleep in. I stretched out on my back, and something in me made me get up, get my super bras on (yes, plural), tie up my shoes and shove Jillian into the DVD player.

I don't want to say this too loudly, but....I think it may be getting a little easier to make it through the workout. Don't misunderstand, I'm still on level1, and I'm not sure I'm going to finish while I'm in the middle of it. I did finish it! I hardly paused, only to wipe the sweat pouring down my face ( so lovely to see, red tomato and my hair curling right there).

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Good for you!! I think I was on day 4 or 5 before I felt this way.

    I STILL don't like getting out of bed for this (I get up an hour earlier than you!)...But, once it's done, it's done. ANother thing...if I left it for later...I'd look at the candy bar and say "well, I AM going to work out tonight" where as when I do it in the morning, I won't allow myself to screw it up.

    Either way -- Good for you! I love having someone else's Shred blog to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks...I don't think I could get up as early as you do!

    ReplyDelete