Monday, March 22, 2010

Day #14....2 Weekaversary!

2 weeks in, look at me go! I'm feeling pretty good. Right now I think I can keep this up forever, and I am hoping the feeling sticks.

Today was day #1, Level 2 of the Shred. I was really dreading it. I've heard the horror stories, how it's so much harder than level 1, that I'd feel like puking.


I'm happy to report that it really wasn't that bad! Don't misunderstand, it was HARD. Jillian hard. I was sweaty, out of breath and red faced just a few minutes past the warm up. I like the exercises better, prefer the movement to the more stationary workout on level 1.


I'm doing the modified moves with Anita, she's my new buddy. The Amazon even looks like she's suffering...I'll wait a bit before I try to keep up with her. 

Maybe I won't feel so chipper tomorrow . Perhaps I'll wake up stiff and nearly crippled in the morning. Hopefully not!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment