Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day #9

Whew, Day 9! Never thought I'd make it this far. Yet, here I am, 9 days in and feeling pretty good about it. 
As I mentioned in my Birthday post, my family arrived and surprised me yesterday. So, no time this morning to work out. The rest of the day was pretty busy, so I thought I'd take a day off. I figured I've worked out every day, one missed workout won't be the end of me.

All day I felt so tired, by supper time I was ready to pack it in for the night and go to bed. The kids kind of make it tough to just sleep when I feel like it, not to mention the dogs would find all kinds of trouble to get into.
So, I cleaned up the kitchen, washed the dishes...and then I locked myself in the bedroom. I put on my workout clothes, my smurfy blue runners, and knee straps and shoved Jillian in the DVD player.

Now, there is just enough room between the foot of the bed and the dresser for me to squat, lunge and jump. It's a closed space, so I opened the window ( it's about 3C outside) and turned on the ceiling fan. The first set of cardio was excruciating. I was uncoordinated, and off beat. I really didn't want to do it. Then I hit the first strength circuit and I got in the groove. 

I felt really good, and strong! I did 90% of the exercises with the Amazon! At the end I was sweating, but I wasn't feeling like I'd fall over. Perhaps this means I am nearly ready for Level 2??? I think I'll stick to level one for a couple more days, I like feeling successful.   ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment