Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Wish List

I'm sitting here thinking of things I'd like to get...for fitness, for the house, for fun. 

~ a good calf compression sleeve.  My calf is still causing me trouble after all these months. The answer is a calf compression sleeve. None to be had locally, so, shipping must be added to the price tag. Calf Compression Sleeve

~new pair of Fivefingers, in pink, before summer. www.vibramfivefingers.co
m/products/Five-Fingers-Sp
rint-Womens.htm 
      


~a new steam mop/cleaner. I used to have one but something went "pop" in it, and, it never worked again. www.thane.ca/products/ho
usewares/h2omopx5/h2omopx5
.php 


~a travel hoop and dvd from Hoopnotica www.hoopnotica.com/ 
It looks like a lot of fun, and an amazing workout. 

~$300 to spend in the Itunes store, for all the music I've been wishing for. 

There, now it's out in the Universe.  

At the end of the day, I am happy to have the things my family and I need.....but wishing is fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment