Thursday, September 16, 2010

Squeak, Squeak, Groan...How Badly do I have to Pee?

So, yesterday I shared with you all my trials and tribulations.....My woe about injuring myself.

Well, I felt worse as the day went on. My calf still hurts, but not as much as my quads!!!!!

It seems that the new Jillian DVD was a tougher workout than I thought initially. I am so, so, sore....I literally squeak when getting into a sitting position ( going pee is especially bad), and I groan when I get up ( that's where I got the witty name for my blog).

I did not workout this morning. I stayed in bed like a good girl, then went and did my 2 hour cleaning job. Did I mention the house I clean is a split level? Stairs! Stairs all the time!

When I got home, I decided I had to do some exercise, if only to loosen up my quads. I did Leslie Sansone's Muscle Mile ( I went super easy on the kicks), then I did 25 minutes of upper body ST.

I think yesterday's blog came from a place of panic, my old "All or Nothing" way of thinking. Today, I learned a new lesson....go with the flow. Just because I can't run, doesn't mean I have to stop moving. I have some photos I am getting done in a month or 2, and I want to be looking fierce and fit! ( Edmonton Boudoir Photography  )

Fluffy cried a little when she realized I was going to go ahead and get our body moving...her voice is getting quieter every day. HA!

Now I am baking banana bread ( my secret recipe, shared only with a select few), doing laundry and marinating chicken for supper.....I am the DG.

No comments:

Post a Comment