Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Creative Differences

Summer vacation...............a time to relax, enjoy the warm weather, listen to the kids scream and fight.....well, I could do without that! We are in week 3 of our  summer break. There has been a definite lack of warm weather, but things are looking up. Well, at least this morning. When I look up I see blue sky and sunshine, no big black clouds rolling through yet.

The Oldest is away from home this week. The Grandparents took him to their place yesterday. I know he'll enjoy his time away from the Screaming Meemies, and he deserves a little one-on-one time. We'll miss him, especially the  Little Brothers, he does a lot for them ( and a lot for me)....he's a good kid.

The kids have just wrapped their latest movie. I don't think they finished it, creative difference have halted production. From what I could hear, the Little Girl wanted to talk about the weather, but her 2nd oldest brother wanted her to sing a song. Show Biz is tough!


Oh, and I did workout today! Yay me..... still hunting for a Ta Ta Tamer, and wishing that the Camera Fairy would come a-calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment