Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Shhhhh...yup, it sounds like nothing.....

Wednesday morning, and I hardly know what to do with myself. The kids are at school, Hubs is at work, Dexter is exhausted from our morning walk and is napping it off in the chair.....and I have nowhere to be today. After the last few weeks of craziness....well,it feels wrong. ( But if this is wrong, I don't wanna be right.....)

The kids are glad I left my job. They all said they were fine, but, they're still young enough to want me around I guess....not that they want to BE with me exactly, but rather, they like my presence in the house. My darling little Screaming Meemies, getting bigger, but not grown just yet.

Oldest may have enjoyed the money he was getting for the child minding, but, he is equally relieved to have been....umm.....relieved of his duties. Son #2 stops by and hugs me, Son #3 has a zillion stories to tell me, and Littlest tells me I look nice....all is right in their world now I guess.  ;)

Now I need to make myself a schedule and get back to taking care of this family, this house and me....but, for just this moment....I'm going to sit here, sip my coffee and listen to the clock tick
*
*
*

....and log onto Facebook.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment