Sunday, July 21, 2013

Flying Time

Summer is flying by. I wish I was enjoying it more.

It's ridiculous how much I am struggling with this right now.

I miss being home with the kids (as I have stated previously). They miss having me home.

Any time we wish to spend out of town, or with friends is limited by my work schedule, hubby's work schedule, and trying to find a way for us to both be off at the same time.

Oldest is still with my sister. I know he's learning so much, and I know he's liking the fact that he's earning money. :)

We just went down to my parents' place to pick up Littlest, and left Son #3 there for his time.  I love that they get this time there on their own. I think when they're older they'll be happy for it....I know some of my fondest memories are of summer with family.

Ever heard the song by Trace Adkins called "You're Gonna Miss This" ......the sentiment is truer every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment