Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow, I Should Blog More Often!

Well, imagine my surprise when I signed in this afternoon and found I had been nominated for the "Versatile Blogger Award" by my good friend and fellow mommy Blogger Hethr. I am inspired by her everyday, in real life and her blog life. Thanks so much, nice to know someone is reading. :)


In order to receive the award fully, I must


1) Thank the person who gave me the award. Thanks Hethr, for being you.
2) Share seven things about myself.
3) Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs, and let the nominees know about the award.



7 things you may not know about me:

1. I've never lived in a town for more than 5 years in a row.

2. If I had unlimited funds, I'd become a "Professional Student".

3.Cats scare me.

4. I'd love to have 2 more kids ( we have 4 now)

5. I find vacuuming very satisfying.

6.Percentages in math still boggle my mind....I always need a calculator.

7. I played the trombone from gr7-12, and I was pretty good too!


One Condition that I am proud to complete, are the nominations of other blogs written by some pretty fabulous people. Some I know personally, some not, but all are ones I enjoy. Sorry it isn't 15, I'm still finding the ones I love.

Life With Penguins


http://rocknrollrevert.blogspot.com/



I'll add more when I start reading more!

No comments:

Post a Comment