Monday, December 19, 2011

Glumminess Begone!


Last week of school before Christmas break....it really is the week that usually sucks the spirit right out of me.
....so tired of "the usual"....
This year, I'm too busy. No more time to feel blah, no Christmas glumminess( new word, let's give it a chance.)

So, tomorrow, I will go to the gym. (Would love some more workout gear from HERE .)
I'm going to work hard, sweat a lot, and feel great .
Then, I will come home, and bake some sweet Christmas treats.
I will remember to smile when I want to grimace, and laugh when I feel irritated.

....need a laugh ( if you're all grown-up), check out this link: Right Here  ( Warning: the word vagina is mentioned...a lot).
*** my thanks to Delusional Mom for sharing this gem.***

Also, check out Strong is the New Skinny.....I find her inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment